X warning

Tucker Balch tucker at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Jan 15 17:29:10 EST 1995

Warning to X users:

In an earlier release of slackware, I used the ConfigXF86 script with
great (==easy) success.  I recently installed 2.1 from the infomagic 3CD
set and found that /usr/X11/lib/ConfigXF86 just will not work.  Finally
I saw xf86config-XFree86-3.1 in the same directory and tried it.  As
Todd says below, it works well.

--Tucker