Meeting Announcements

Jeff Hoepfinger jeff_ho at jeff_ho.hboc.com
Sun Jan 8 17:54:42 EST 1995

I have made some nifty meeting flyers for January's and February's meetings.
I have placed the postscript version of them on Gatech's prism file
server under ~gt9330b/pub as files called ale_1_95.ps.gz and
ale_2_95.ps.gz for the January's and February's meetings, respectively.
I am arranging for them to be placed on a world accessible ftp
server.   I will post details regarding retrieval once they are there.

For those of you that do have access, please retreive and print
and let me know what you think.  I am open to criticism. :^>
I will be brining printed copies to our meeting on Thursday so
that others can put them up at their place of business or
school so that others can find out about us.

Jeff Hoepfinger
jeff_ho at jeff_ho.hboc.com