Token Riong

Vernard C. Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Oct 11 15:28:02 EDT 1994

>   I heard a rumor that there were token ring drivers out now for Linux... How
> about some details....

Well, the only things that I have heard was that a couple of sysadmins over
at Georgia State got it up and running. Its still ALPHA code but they did
manage to get all the standard stuff running on it. And its compatible
with the NET-2 and NET-2 Debugged stuff so you can really do some evil stuff
with it.

More details as I get them.
--
Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu)  Ga Tech College of Computing
Student at Large, High Performance Parallel Computation and Experimentation Lab