Linus' trip to Australia WWW page

Jim Gifford jim at loki.TSS.PeachNet.EDU
Wed Nov 2 21:49:01 EST 1994

Howdy folks,

	I don't know how many of you saw the announcement recently
on c.o.l.announce about the WWW page of Linus' trip to Australia,
but it was located at the wrong end of at least one 14.4 PPP line.

I have mirrored that page on my test httpd server on my
linux box here at work.  Anyone wanting to hit it can try:
http://loki.tss.peachnet.edu/test/linus.html

Also, for general information, www.peachnet.edu is currently running
on a Zenith 386/25 with 8 megs and currently is useing 20 MB of its
150 MB drive.

While I am posting to both the UGA and GA Tech lists, let me bring up
another topic.  I am currently looking into setting up a list here
at OIT for Linux announcements that might be of interest to everyone
in the different user groups around the state.  I was thinking of haveing
just the user-group lists on this list, so that to send to everyone  on
all the lists, you could send to one address.  If there are any objections
to this, let me know, and if you know of any other linux groups/lists,
please let me know.

I am trying to convince my superiors to actually let me set up a
'official' peachnet support for all this.  Right now, I am limited to
just setting up a small list.  :)

Please give me some feedback on all this.

Thanks,
Jim Gifford
Jim_Gifford at OIT.PeachNet.EDU