TIA

gt0543b at prism.gatech.edu gt0543b at prism.gatech.edu
Thu Nov 3 22:20:07 EST 1994

> Probably a good idea. The thing bout TIA is that a lot of folks want to run
> WWW browsers, POP mailers, etc on their macines and they need to at least
> fake IP. TIA allows them to do this. And it does it on just a shell account.
> Not bad for $25 one time.
>
> I'm just waiting for TERM to get to that point. It'll be free :-)

There is a version of xmosaic available on sunsite that works (most of the time)
over term 2.1.4.  I say most of the time because it has a tendency to destroy
itself at random times.  I think the file is called mosaic+term.tar.gz, but
I'm not sure, and I'm currently in dos, so I can't check on my machine.

	-George