more questions...

gt7508b at prism.gatech.edu gt7508b at prism.gatech.edu
Sat Nov 12 14:45:42 EST 1994

I found a 4.5 meg file called /usr/kcore, is it a core dump (i.e. can I kill
it) or is it important... also, noone ever responed to my smail question,
has anyone ever had problems with sending mail to gatech addresses?? It must
have something to do with the fact that I have a gatech address so it thinks
it is supposed to route mail differently, mail works to everywhere
ACCEPT gatech...
--
=-=-=-=-=-=-= Tom Cross AKA The White Ninja / Decius 6i5 */^\* -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
-=-=-=-=-=- TWN615 at mindvox.phantom.com  GT7508B at prism.gatech.edu =-=-=-=-=-=-=