Welcome ALE. Goodbye gtlinux?

Vernard C. Martin vernard at cc.gatech.edu
Mon Nov 14 19:15:48 EST 1994

Well, the results of Tucker Balch's and it seems that the majority of everybody
on gtlinux at cc would love to have an Atlanta based group instead. So to
facilitate this movement, ale at cc.gatech.edu will be created (Atlanta Linux
Enthusiasts) and all email addresses currently subscribed to gtlinux at cc will
be moved to ale at cc.gatech.edu.

Thanks for all you folks who were with us from the start and thanks to all
you new folks that joined us only recently. Even though gtlinux at cc is
bidding a fond farewell, the spirit that comprised it lives on.

I don't plan to take any really active part in ALE for various and sundry
reasons. But I'll stop by every now and then and see how things are going.

laters
Vernard Martin (vernard at cc.gatech.edu)  Ga Tech College of Computing
Student at Large, High Performance Parallel Computation and Experimentation Lab
Atlanta, GA 30332-0280 Phone (404) 853-9390 "Live large and prosper." - MC Spock
WWW home page-->  http://www.cc.gatech.edu/grads/m/Vernard.Martin/V.html