Next on my list...

Michael J. Callahan mikec at america.net
Tue Nov 15 07:16:13 EST 1994

Well I've got dosemu0.52 running on 1.1.18 now, mainly so I can (and
now do!) use my Brief editor under Linux (god save me from vi). It works
really good. I also have many years of use involved in Telix, so the
temptation to use it is strong too...

Now I want to work on getting to know, use and ultimately do some
development in X windows environment. I hear the Linux X windows terminal
is pretty nice. I have just started reading the XFree86-HOWTO, don't even
know what I don't know yet.

In parallel I want to get familiar with WWW using my Linux box, plan on
getting a SLIP account here, and pay whatever is necessary to get going
with it. Is there an X browser (Mosaic?) for Linux. I don't want to run
Mosaic under windows if I don't have to.

Well, if anyone has any tips or suggestions, fire away. Best regards...

Mike C. <INTERNET>   mikec at america.net
        <PHONE NET>  office(404)483-9777
        <MAIL NET>   8388 Lake Drive, Lithonia GA, 30058-5724, USA, World