Scsi Linux

Nick Danger danger at Armstrong.EDU
Fri Nov 18 10:08:57 EST 1994

On Fri, 18 Nov 1994, Robert L. Harris wrote:
> 	1)  Can't find where the friggin sound utils are installed so I can
> 		have them create the audio devices for my sb16mcd.

 make config  - it asks if you want to create the sound stuff. Worked for
me. (Red Hat Linux - Halloween Version - Kernel 1.1.64)

> 	2)  It's not finding my SCSI drive...

 Is it finding the controller and not the drive? Or nothing at all? Mine
was finding the controller but never finding any of the drives. I fixed
it with the line
 append="aha152x=0x340,11,7"  at the top of my lilo.conf

-Nick

Nicholas Brenckle                    |  Its all part of my master plan to
Armstrong State College              |             Rule the World.
Computer Information Services        |
brenckle at Armstrong.Edu               |           Dont Dream it, Be it.