TCP drivers.

Robert L. Harris sysrlhx at panther.Gsu.EDU
Fri Dec 9 13:48:43 EST 1994

HELP!!!!!!!!!
  Ok, I'm stuck in a rotten situation, but have an out.  Here at work I am
having to use XVision under windoze to use the xterms off of panther(a sun2000)
to do my work.  That may be irrelevant to most of you, but I'm not done yet.
Yes, I am a Linux person and would like to use it here on my box.  One problem
is in the way.  From what I understand, the tcp drivers for the 3com card I'm
using are not stable enough to work.  Anyone got any Ideas?  I know about the
guys in the CS dept here at gsu.  I asked them how they got theirs running, but
they don't know/remember and the system has since died due to someone screwing
with it...

Someone help me get my box running Linux here in my office...