Documentation?

arnold at skeeve.atl.ga.us arnold at skeeve.atl.ga.us
Tue Dec 20 23:25:11 EST 1994

> From: "Chuck Mattern" <emory!mindspring.com!cmattern>
>
> I have a freind in the printing business who does a lot of manual
> production for software publishers in the area.  I'm taking a poll for
> him to see if there would be much interest in locally available nicely
> printed and bound Linux docs.  Any thoughts from the group?

It might be worth calling around to see if anyone is carrying the
SSC versions of "Linux Installation and Configuration" or whatever
it's called, and the "Network Installation Guide". They'll be cheaper
than other peoples'.  Or you can order from them directly, sales at ssc.com,
1-206-FOR-UNIX.

Arnold